Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Are Never Alone

when fears grip you and your phone is silent 
when chores and responsibilities gets to be too much 
when you drop to your knees and cry out, “God where are you?” 
know my dear friend, you are never alone 

He hears your cry and His heart aches for you 
He looks down and sees His daughter so beautiful 
being deceived by the snare of His enemy 
so in response to her anguished cry He sends to her 
His mighty army and opens her eyes 

He removes her from her responsibilities for a short time 
from the stresses that assail her so she can have her long overdue quiet time 
willing her not to focus on herself but upon Him 
His own heart crying out in anguish 
my daughter, my daughter look to me 
for I am your God, come to Me and I shall heal you 
but in My way – my daughter – in My way 

your body is a shell that houses a soul 
I will heal your soul for that is more important 
your loneliness will be turned into joy 
your sadness will leave you; you will dance in the streets 
and praises from your sweet lips shall my ears hear 

for I have brought you to this place to slow you down 
I have brought you to this placed to surround you with My love 
I have brought you to this place for your faith in Me shall grow 

don’t forget this time 
for this is the day that I have made 
and I will shower you with mercies unlimited 
I will shower you with limitless love 
and for a very simple reason this shall be done by Me for you 

you, on your own, chose to accept Me, believe in Me and serve Me 
you are My daughter, My princess and I shall never leave you nor forsake you 

restore your strength, take care of your body 
and tell all of your testimony of a God who loves you so much that 
He didn’t give up on you when you had given up on yourself…and others 
go and serve until I call you home my beautiful and precious daughter 

Aug 11 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!