Sunday, August 19, 2012

What do you do when...


In the midst of emotions that run deeper than you care to admit, when they just sneak up on you and hit you with all that they have and tell you that this is it….what do you do?
When words are written – sometimes with great thought and sometimes not – and have a profound effect on someone who is known only through the electronic giant known as the e-world…what do you do? 

When in a particularly down mood, whether it was from missing family or being alone or the past rearing its ugly head or just wanting a friend to hang with for a while…what do you do?
After years and years of giving yourself to others, you find you are no longer needed…what do you do?
When you realize your work in life isn’t your life’s work…what do you do?
I’m not sure what you would do….and I am not sure where this rambling is leading to…but I know what I would do….
Kindle, my friend, I welcome thee as an escape (for a moment or two) from reality….

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, elegaic thought for the day, K-Trina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are a wonderful way to escape, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to connect with you through the FaceBook author page crawl. We have more in common that geography, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara - it is good to connect with you too! Thank you for reading my blog post and I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting!