Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Book Review To Serve & Protect by Staci Stallings

Unsatisfying, August 19, 2012

This is the first book I have read by this author as I like to expand my author list and I saw she had quite a following with the high reviews on this and her other books. Based on the cover, the title and the description, I had high hopes for this story and was eager to read it, yet I found it difficult to finish. With twelve books listed on Amazon by this author I was sure I would be in for a treat; however, the point of view shifts were frequent and too close together causing confusion, the story progressed slowly and at certain spots was repetitive as I found myself skimming pages and was left with an overall sense of dissatisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!