Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book Review The Descendant by Kelley Grealis


3 of 5 stars Disturbing

The beginning of this book was very interesting; the suspense, mystery and inexplicable reasons for what she was going through. I found the story well written from her view of struggling to figure out what was wrong with her.

After that point, I began to dislike the story. The lies and deception of certain characters who were introduced as "good" and were not. Some might find that irony likable in the story but as a personal preference, I did not.

However, I continued reading and my dislike of the story continued as the story was related in parallel to events in the Bible. Again, some might find that approach as new but it did not strike a good chord within me. I stopped reading at this point.

Overall, the book was well written, grammatically correct with dialogue that was smooth. It may be that you will enjoy this vampire story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!