Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Review: Someone Has to Pay by Joe McCoubrey



This is the second book published by Author Joe McCoubrey and the first one that I have read. I am looking forward to seeing more by this author.


Amazon Review:

This is the first book I have read by this author and I wasn't disappointed. There were many characters to keep up with but thankfully the author kept the protagonist and antagonist consistent and the supporting characters were easy to follow.

The pace is fast and as stated in the title of this review, was non stop. The dialogue was good and easy to understand. I like the fact that this is a British book as I am American and have never visited the area; the setting opened my imagination up to the settings the author created.

There were some instances I had to stretch my imagination to think if a certain situation was believable or not and that is why I rated it a four star instead of a five star. Yes, I know this is a work of fiction but I still like for scenes to be conceivable - this was in relation to the interrogation of the prisoners.

HOWEVER, this is just the personal perspective of the reader and this book is well worth your time in reading and at the low price it is advertised, purchasing it is clearly worth it! I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
Click here to go to Amazon link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!