Saturday, January 12, 2013

First 12 days of 2013

Well, haven't we all heard of the 12 days of Christmas?...so here is a little twist. 

What the first 12 days of January has brought forth to me...


  • 31 new authors to post on The Examiner
  • A lower ranking as a Top Reviewer on Amazon for both UK and US
  • Over 10,000 views on my blog
  • Enrolling my son in college and getting his apartment all set up. 
  • Same son, totaling his pick up truck. 
  • A week long technical information study week at work leading to an all inclusive technical test which I am proud to say I passed.
  • Review of one book, Doctor, Doctor, by Lelani Black and in process of reading Concordia by Mary Ann Bernal. 
  • Completed the 7 challenge:  7th or 77th page, 7th line, next 7 lines, challenge 7 other authors
  • Meeting new friends - getting closer to old friends. 
  • Added 3,500 words to The Inner Chamber
  • Journey to Freedom has had 3 sales and one "borrow"; Their Journey Begins has had 1 sale; Transcendence has had 1 sale


So what is next for January 2013 for me?

  • Accepting new authors to be featured in The Examiner - Feb. 2013
  • Web based live interview on the 15th at 11 am Central Time by Spotlight
  • Reducing the price to Their Journey Begins to .99 cents 
  • Another possible web based interview
  • Challenge to add 6,000 words to The Inner Chamber
  • Another Technical Training class at work at the end of this month. 
  • Finding a place to do a Book Signing on February 9th.
  • Contacting local newspapers about putting the Book Articles that I write for The Examiner in the Oklahoma City Newspaper. 
  • Contacting the Mustang Library about reading The Adventures of Cecelia Sparks (written by the wonder Ngaire Elder) to the Children's reading program. 

Tell me what you has your first 12 days of January 2013 been like? 

If you would like to be featured on The Examiner - Feb 2013 contact me you can do so by clicking here to email me. It is free and all I ask is that you Subscribe to my column and share posts as they come available. Authors helping Authors is my motto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!