Monday, September 9, 2013

Truck Stop Paradise


Truck Stop Paradise by Celia Yeary
5.0 out of 5 stars 
Short, but good
Reviewed by K Meador on September 8, 2013 

This is the second book I have read by Author Celia Yeary and I was surprised at the length - shorter than the other book, Texas Promise - that I read but Truck Stop Paradise kept the same quality of Texas Promise.

This book keeps you in suspense of the real conflict but not in a bad way. The suspense helps keep the interest. And the fact that this author touches on a very difficult subject that I think every family, in one way or another, has to deal with. Sometimes it is close to home and sometimes further away but the hurt, and agony that is described here is felt in various degrees of the people who loves one with this issue.

I just wished the story was longer. I would have liked to see Leigh respond to counseling for the enabler part of the story. But I did not rate this book down for that because it is just personal opinion.

The writing is well done, the pace moves forward at a constant speed and their is a feel for the characters that authors everywhere strive to deliver. Well done Author Celia Yeary.

Click here to purchase from Amazon US 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!