Friday, March 14, 2014

What is a pound worth? Biggest Loser at Work Continues

Week Two results are in! My current ranking for the title of The Biggest Loser at Work is 10th place out of 34 with 14 weeks to go.

So, what is 1 pound worth??  One position higher to the Biggest Loser status. When I thought it meant so little, it actually meant alot.

Here is to a healthy, focused week!

Follow a balanced diet-- milk, vegetables, grains, fruits, beans, meats, and oils. 

Exercise regularly. Moderate cardio exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week, for optimal health. 

Get enough rest daily. Rest and sleep are just as important as eating healthy and exercising. Your body needs to recuperate and heal itself; often, it can only do this if you are asleep.

For those just joining me on this journey, my percentage weight loss is 1.55. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Ann - I am feeling good but happen to be very competitive too :)

      Delete
  2. This puts things into perspective ... you are being consistent with your exercise, trying to figure out a healthy way of eating .. all will be good if you continue this :) small results are good results too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing great. I wouldn't be able to stick to the regime you have introduced to your life and I admire you for doing so. And don;t forget everyone's metabolism works at different rates! n x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!