Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Release: Bus Pass Holiday




About: Bus Pass Holiday

In May 2014 Karenne Griffin spent five days travelling around 

Wales using her bus pass. This is the story of the places she 

visited, the people she met, the fun she had, and how easy it 

was to get about for free.






About the Author:

I was born in Australia and upon reaching adulthood went on a working holiday to Europe from which I never returned.

After seeing something of Europe and the Middle East I settled in London and started writing. My short stories became longer and I started writing my first novel which is still at first draft stage but I will get back to it one of these days!

Then the idea for Beyond the Island came to me in a dream. That took several years to write and is my first published novel.

I now live an idyllic life in Wales and in 2013 published my second novel, New Voices in the Valley, which is set in Wales.



Amazon US                          Amazon UK




Author K. Meador is a mom to two grown sons who are currently pursuing their adult lives outside the home. For the past several years, she has traveled with her job and has now settled down in Oklahoma City area.

She enjoys photography, walking, and visiting with family and friends.

Please leave a comment on this blog and share if you are so inclined.  Author K. Meador has six books published which are available in paperback, eBook, and four are on audio.  Thank you. Your support is truly appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!