Monday, January 5, 2015

My First Blog on @MyFitnessPal

I have just written my first blog on My Fitness Pal view it in original form here:
My Fitness Pal Blog


Laughing....how is that for a title.

 I want to say that my sister and I renewed our decision to get healthy. We have a goal to lose 30 pounds by April 1. By the way, April 1st is my sisters birthday. That won't put her at her goal weight but what an achievement to celebrate! 

I won't even be close to my goal weight at that time but I have a vacation scheduled for April 8th - 12th and with 30 pounds gone I know I will enjoy the vacation more than I would now. And my clothes will fit better!

Where am I going? To Branson, Missouri. 4 nights/5 days and staying in the Radisson Hotel. If you have been there do you have any insights on what to do or not to do. My boyfriend and another couple is going with us and we are all very active. And my friend Kathy is a great photographer.

Well enough on that for now. 

Who am I? I am an aircraft mechanic and author. I have spent the last 15 years in the aviation industry and have spent the last four years learning the publishing trade. I have 8 books published and am looking to publish 4 this year. 3 will be children's story and one will be a full length novel. If you like to read - here is my website:

Would love to hear back from you.

K-Trina Meador  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!