- 8 cups popped popcorn (I popped about 1/4 cup kernels for this small batch)
- 1 cup white chocolate, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Welch's Natural Grape Jelly Spread
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- Divide Popcorn into two separate bowls.
- Over medium low heat on the stove top, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 tbsp. peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Pour over 1 bowl of the popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly. Spread out on a silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 1/2 tbsp grape jelly over medium low heat on the stove top. Stir until smooth. Pour over the other bowl of popcorn, and stir with rubber spatula to coat well. Spread out on silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Once both batches of popcorn are cooled enough that the coatings are set, mix them both together in a bowl and serve!