Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What do you do?

I just got off work after a 16 hour day and I am sitting in my living room watching a sappy Hallmark movie trying to wind down. But I am having trouble writing because I have seven fur babies in the house. Yes, seven. 2 dogs, a mama cat and her four kittens. Currently one of the kittens is sitting on my chest after fighting for my attention. She really didn't want me to type this. haha 

So what do you do when you are distracted from doing what you are called to do? That is a very good question with many different answers - depending on who you are and what the situation is. However, everyone can have an excuse in order not to become who you are meant to be. 

I guess this post is about not making excusing but, instead, digging in deep and getting what needs to be done, done. 

Have a wonderful day,

K-Trina

www.authorkmeador.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!